April Ann Spaulding, GRI
SEND ME A MESSAGE
April Ann Spaulding is no stranger to the agricultural industry, her family has ranched close to Yellowstone National Park and before moving to Florida she lived and worked on a wheat farm and cattle ranch along the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front 80 miles from nowhere. Her real estate specialties include homes with large acreage, ranch and equine estates, recreational, and buildable tracts throughout Central Florida.
April is an avid fisherman, hunter and loves the outdoors. She believes that life is about learning and giving back and continues this by giving back while learning from the many professional and volunteer organizations she is a member of. Many of which she is on or has been on the board of directors.
April served as the Marketing Director for Crosby & Associates before achieving her real estate license, immersing herself in the day to day activities of the brokerage and managing marketing and listing activities. She is an expert at visual communications with emphasis in design and marketing. She has had a love for photography since she was seven and owned and operated a successful downtown Montana photography studio for 5 years. These are all tools and skills she uses when creating your marketing plan, in print, digital and in video. Guaranteeing you the utmost quality of marketing for your listings.
• April loves rodeo and has photographed on the Northern Rodeo Association Circuit. Her family has also been inducted into the Rodeo Hall of Fame 3 times. If you have heard of the All Around Cowboy award it was named after her Great Uncle Bill Linderman.
• She has two blue merle Australian Shepherds. Hunter and Fisher
• She took trips into the backcountry on horseback and can go off the grid for weeks.
Westwood University: Visual Communications/Public Relations
Flathead Valley Community College: Marketing, Real Estate
Memberships and Associations
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute Designation
Current Organizational Memberships/Associations:
• Board Member Humane Society of Polk County
• Member Endeavor Winter Haven
• Member Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
• Board Member: Professional Photographer's Guild of Central Florida
• Member: Professional Photographer's of America
• Member: Professional Photographer's of Florida
• 2018 Board of Directors, East Polk County Association of REALTORS®, Inc
• Board Member and Communications Director: Winter Haven Charity Challenge
• Communications VP: Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
• President, Choteau, Montana Jaycees
• Board member, Choteau Chamber of Commerce
• Board member, Montana Professional Photographer’s Association